House in Leeds for sale
- Single-family · 1 Unit
1284 Route 106 Leeds, ME, 04263 United States Get directions$75,000 $67/Sq. ft.
- Style1 1/2 Story
- Age1900 Years
- Parking gravel car garage
- Area rural
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 20 Days Ago
Cape in Leeds offer a full daylight basement with finished rooms. Brand new heating monitors on both levels, vinyl siding, large back yard and wooded area on 3 acres of land! Needs some work, but liveable as is.
- Full finished walk out gound level entry into basement. Has 2 large rooms could be the 3rd bedroom or a family room or both!
- Vinyl siding large attached mudroom and barn/garage
- Low Taxes, great price!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,885
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Leavitt Area High School||9-12||5.9 mi|
|6||Leeds Central School||PK-6||0.5 mi|
|NA||Margaret Murphy Center for Children||PK-5||3.6 mi|
|NA||Wayne Elementary School||PK-6||4.6 mi|
|5||Turner Primary School||PK-3||5.1 mi|
|5||Turner Elementary School||4-6||5.6 mi|
|5||Tripp Middle School||7-8||5.8 mi|
|5||Greene Central School||PK-6||8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
- Team L'Italien Real Estate Professionals Associate Broker with 18 years experience
- Century 21 Advantage 506 Main Street, Lewiston, ME 04240, United States
- Roy (207) 754-6789
- Laura (207) 212-8633
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served ANDROSCOGGIN, OXFORD, CUMBERLAND AND KENNEBEC COUNTIES, MAINE