Spawling cape with water rights to Maine Lake!
18 Pond Ridge Lewiston, ME, 04240 United States Get directions$339,900 $103/Sq. ft.
- Style1 1/2 Story
- Age1991 Years
- Parking 2 car attached Garage car garage
- Area Pond Ridge Acres No name Pond
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 5 Days Ago
- Jaw dropping 29 ft high stone fireplace!
- Large 1.9 Acre lot with RV parking privacy and lake access!
- Open concept eat in Kitchen with built ins. Large formal dining room, foyer, first floor master suite, office and grand great room with balcony above to the other 3 bedrooms and a full bath! You will have plenty of elbow room inside and out! The storage in all the bedrooms is amazing! A must see this home was custom built attention to detail!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Thomas J Mcmahon Elementary School||PK-6||1.4 mi|
|1||Lewiston Middle School||7-8||3.3 mi|
|NA||Lewiston High School||9-12||3.6 mi|
|NA||Sabattus Primary School||K-8||1.5 mi|
|NA||Fellowship Christian Academy||PK-7||1.7 mi|
|2||Raymond A. Geiger Elementary School||PK-6||2.1 mi|
|1||Montello School||PK-6||2.3 mi|
|NA||Sabattus Central School||3-8||2.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Team L'Italien Real Estate ProfessionalsAssociate Broker with 19 years experience
- Century 21 Advantage 506 Main Street, Lewiston, ME 04240, United States
- Roy (207) 754-6789
- Laura (207) 212-8633
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served ANDROSCOGGIN, OXFORD, CUMBERLAND AND KENNEBEC COUNTIES, MAINE