Enjoy the privacy of 22+ Acres!
931 Garfield Road Auburn, ME, 04210 United States Get directions$350,000 $117/Sq. ft.
- Parking Paved Driveway , 2 car attached garage car garage
- District Fairview elementary
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 23 Days Ago
Very private 22+ acres in Auburn. Close to lost Valley ski resort, turnpike, oxford casino, snowmobile trails, and yet close to shopping as well. Everything you've been looking for Right here! Lot's of upgrades and quality!
- Huge Master suite above the garage, 2nd floor laundry room, finished basement with theater, pool table and gym! Hardwood, granite, marble throughout!
- Trails for snowmobiling, a stream, large deck, hot tub, master suite with walk in closet and bath! Stainless appliances, built in coat rack and cubbies in entry way! Crown molding, hardwood and tile floors.
- Gas and wood stoves! Chicken coupe, fenced in dog area, large patio, firepit, open concept living dining, breakfast bar. and so much more!!!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Auburn Middle School||7-8||2.4 mi|
|6||Fairview School||PK-6||2.9 mi|
|1||Edward Little High School||9-12||3.1 mi|
|8||Minot Consolidated School||PK-6||2 mi|
|NA||Minot Consolidated School||K-8||2 mi|
|NA||Margaret Murphy Center For Children-Rodman||PK-6||2.4 mi|
|7||Park Avenue Elementary School||PK-6||2.5 mi|
|NA||The Renaissance School||2-8||2.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
- Team L'Italien Real Estate Professionals Associate Broker with 18 years experience
- Century 21 Advantage 506 Main Street, Lewiston, ME 04240, United States
- Roy (207) 754-6789
- Laura (207) 212-8633
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served ANDROSCOGGIN, OXFORD, CUMBERLAND AND KENNEBEC COUNTIES, MAINE