Spawling cape with water rights to Maine Lake!
- Sale Pending
18 Pond Ridge Lewiston, ME, 04240 United States Get directions$339,900 $103/Sq. ft.
- Style1 1/2 Story
- Age1991 Years
- Parking 2 car attached Garage car garage
- Area Pond Ridge Acres No name Pond
- Listed 1 Month 10 Days Ago
- Jaw dropping 29 ft high stone fireplace!
- Large 1.9 Acre lot with RV parking privacy and lake access!
- Open concept eat in Kitchen with built ins. Large formal dining room, foyer, first floor master suite, office and grand great room with balcony above to the other 3 bedrooms and a full bath! You will have plenty of elbow room inside and out! The storage in all the bedrooms is amazing! A must see this home was custom built attention to detail!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Thomas J Mcmahon Elementary School||PK-6||1.4 mi|
|1||Lewiston Middle School||7-8||3.3 mi|
|NA||Lewiston High School||9-12||3.6 mi|
|NA||Sabattus Primary School||K-8||1.5 mi|
|NA||Sabattus Primary School||PK-2||1.7 mi|
|NA||Fellowship Christian Academy||PK-7||1.7 mi|
|2||Raymond A. Geiger Elementary School||PK-6||2.1 mi|
|1||Montello School||PK-6||2.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 18 Pond Ridge, Lewiston, ME, 04240 United States
- Team L'Italien Real Estate Professionals Associate Broker with 18 years experience
- Century 21 Advantage 506 Main Street, Lewiston, ME 04240, United States
- Roy (207) 754-6789
- Laura (207) 212-8633
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served ANDROSCOGGIN, OXFORD, CUMBERLAND AND KENNEBEC COUNTIES, MAINE